Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect EGG CURRY / UDAICHU OOTHINA MUTTAI KULAMBU recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect EGG CURRY / UDAICHU OOTHINA MUTTAI KULAMBU recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to EGG CURRY / UDAICHU OOTHINA MUTTAI KULAMBU recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry / udaichu oothina muttai kulambu recipe. To cook egg curry / udaichu oothina muttai kulambu you only need 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make EGG CURRY / UDAICHU OOTHINA MUTTAI KULAMBU:
- Provide 3 of Eggs.
- Use 1/2 of Onion ,Chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of Cinnamon.
- Get Few of Kalpasi.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fennel.
- You need Few of curry leaves.
- Take As required of Peanut/groundnut oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Take 2 spoons of Kulambu powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use To of Saute and grind.
- Use 10 of Shallots.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato, medium sized.
- You need 1/2 Inch of Ginger.
- Take 5 pods of Garlic.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Use 1/4 inch of Cinnamon.
- Provide Few of Kalpasi / Black Stone Flower.
- Prepare To of Grind mixture.
- Get 1/4 cup of Grated coconut.
- Take 6 of Cashew nuts.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Fennel.
Instructions to make EGG CURRY / UDAICHU OOTHINA MUTTAI KULAMBU:
- Saute all the ingredients in oil under 'to saute and grind'– until raw smell goes. ( Shallots, Tomatoes, Ginger, Garlic,pepper, cinnamon and kalpasi. Grind to smooth paste. In the same kadai add oil and fry cinnamon, kalpasi, fennal..
- Add the onions and curry leaves and fry till it is transparent. Add the ground onion tomato masala and cook for a minute. Add chilli powder, kulambu powder, Garam masala and turmeric powder. Saute, until oil separates from the masala. Then add water to the gravy consistency..
- Let it boil for 5 mins, then simmer the flame. Grind coconut, cashew and fennel to a creamy paste. Add the coconut mixture to the gravy. Once it starts bubbling from the corners add required salt. Add the eggs directly to the gravy/kulambu. Don’t add all eggs together, add one at a time; here and there in the gravy and not in the center. Let the gravy simmer for 10 mins with lid covered. Don’t stir after adding the eggs..
- Now the gravy is ready add curry leaves and coriander leaves and serve hot with a dish of your choice..
If you find this EGG CURRY / UDAICHU OOTHINA MUTTAI KULAMBU recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.