Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Gluten-free Deep Dish Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gluten-free Deep Dish Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably buy lots of food items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gluten-free deep dish pizza recipe. To make gluten-free deep dish pizza you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten-free Deep Dish Pizza:
- You need 3 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Get 15 oz of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 8 oz of shredded Mozzarella cheese (about 2 cups).
Steps to make Gluten-free Deep Dish Pizza:
- Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly grease casserole dish..
- Mix baking mix, water, & butter until soft dough forms. Pat dough in bottom of dish & up sides a little..
- Cook & stir ground beef, salt, & garlic until beef is brown, drain, & set aside..
- Mix tomato sauce & Italian seasoning; spread evenly over dough. Spoon beef mixture evenly over sauce. Top with cheese..
- Bake until crust is golden brown, about 20 minutes..
If you find this Gluten-free Deep Dish Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.