Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple & Coconut Cupcake W/ Coconut Frosting & Pineapple Shredding On Top recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple & Coconut Cupcake W/ Coconut Frosting & Pineapple Shredding On Top recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably purchase many items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple & coconut cupcake w/ coconut frosting & pineapple shredding on top recipe. To cook pineapple & coconut cupcake w/ coconut frosting & pineapple shredding on top you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple & Coconut Cupcake W/ Coconut Frosting & Pineapple Shredding On Top:
- Use 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Use 1 2/3 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 3/4 cup of Packed light or dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter (melt!).
- You need 1 large of egg (bring to room temp).
- Provide 1/2 cup of Pineapple juice.
- Get 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Take 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Get of Icing.
- Use 3/4 cup of Unsalted butter.
- You need 3 cup of Confectioners sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of Heavy cream (or half and half).
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coconut extract.
- You need 1 of Salt (to taste).
Instructions to make Pineapple & Coconut Cupcake W/ Coconut Frosting & Pineapple Shredding On Top:
- Pre heat oven to 350. Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a bowl. Combine flour, baking powder, baking salt and salt. Set aside..
- Melt the butter and whisk the granulated and light brown sugar into a bowl. Add the pineapple, coconut milk, vanilla while you continually whisk. Now add the dry mix while you continue to whisk. Do this for a couple minutes (depending on how fast you can go) until it's creamy with no chunks!.
- Pour mixture 2/3 full in the muffin tin spots. Place in the oven. Cook for 20 minutes. Like with a toothpick to make sure it's cooked through, set aside to cool!.
- Now this I didn't have a blender to use so it's possible without! For the icing. Whisk the softened butter. Combine all ingredients and whisk together until it reaches a light and fluffy-esque appearance..
- Decorate the top with the amazingly refreshing icing and some chunks from a pineapple (or a cherry!) everyone will love it!.
If you find this Pineapple & Coconut Cupcake W/ Coconut Frosting & Pineapple Shredding On Top recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.