Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken curry stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry stew recipe. To cook chicken curry stew you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken curry stew:
- Get 300-325 grams of Chicken breast.
- You need 200 grams of Cauliflower.
- Provide 200 ml of Coconut milk.
- Use 100 grams of Green beans.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1/2 of bell pepper.
- You need as required of Olive oil.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Provide as per taste of Pepper powder / freshly grinded.
- Take as per taste of Chilli powder.
- Provide as required of Garam and curry masalas.
Steps to make Chicken curry stew:
- Chop the chicken, cauliflower, green beans, garlic and bell pepper.
- Add olive oil to a pan. After it's warm add the finely chopped garlic. Followed by the chicken few minutes later. Season it with salt and pepper..
- Let the chicken cook for about 10 minutes. Wait for the chicken to turn golden brown. Then remove it from the pan and keep it aside..
- Now in then same pan, add cauliflower, bell pepper and green beans. Let them cook for few minutes..
- Now add the coconut milk, chilli powder and the masalas. Let the vegetables cook for 30 – 35 minutes in low heat with closed lid..
- At last add some salt and pepper. Then mix the cooked chicken in the vegetable stew..
- Serve it hot…..
If you find this Chicken curry stew recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.