Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato eggplant curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Potato eggplant curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato eggplant curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato eggplant curry recipe. You can have potato eggplant curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato eggplant curry:
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 6 of curry leaves.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Provide 1/2 inch of ginger minced.
- Prepare 1 of hot green chile finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 of large potato cubed small.
- Get 1 of medium eggplant chopped small.
- Use 1 of large tomato crushed.
- Use 3/4 cup of water.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Red chilli powder or garam masala.
- Use as needed of Coriander leaves for garnish.
Instructions to make Potato eggplant curry:
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. When hot, add cumin and mustard seeds and cook them until cumin seeds change colour and get fragrant. A few seconds or a minute depending on how hot the plan and oil are..
- Add curry leaves carefully. Add garlic ginger and chilli and cook for a minute or until the garlic is golden..
- Add the coriander powder and turmeric and mix in. Add potatoes and eggplants and mix in..
- Add the tomatoes, salt and water and mix in. Cover and cook for 15 minutes. Stir, reduce heat to medium-low and continue to cook until the eggplants and potatoes are tender to preference. about 15 minutes. Taste and adjust salt and spice and mix in..
- Garnish with a good sprinkle of cayenne or garam masala or both, and coriander and serve..
If you find this Potato eggplant curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.