Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto lamb Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto lamb Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto lamb thai green curry recipe. You can cook keto lamb thai green curry using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto lamb Thai green curry:
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, crushed.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime zest.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 2 cans of coconut cream.
- Provide 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Provide 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of lamb steaks (mine were BBQ leftovers).
- Get 2 tbsp of Thai green dry spices.
- Get 2 tbsp of low carb Thai green paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley and lemon wedges for garnish.
Steps to make Keto lamb Thai green curry:
- Lamb stakes – I've used 2 grilled leftovers steaks, chopped them into small pieces..
- In a large saucepan add the coconut oil and place over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, bell peppers and saute for 5 minutes..
- Add the Thai green paste,2 tbsp coconut cream, soy sauce and fish sauce and simmer for another 5 minutes..
- Add the freshly crushed ginger and lime zest. Stir well..
- Add the cooked lamb, and stir to ensure that lamb is browning..
- Allow the lamb to simmer for 10 minutes before adding the rest of the coconut cream and the dry Thai green spices. Reduce the heat to low..
- Simmer the curry, partially covered, for 15 min..
- Remove the lid and simmer for another 10 minutes..
- Remove from the heat, garnish with parsley and lime wedges and serve with cauliflower rice..
If you find this Keto lamb Thai green curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.