Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chingri Malai Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chingri Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri malai curry recipe. To cook chingri malai curry you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chingri Malai Curry:
- You need 1/2 kg of Prawns (de-veined and de-shelled).
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Get 3-4 of cloves.
- Use 4 of peppercorns.
- You need 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 2 of green chillis chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Use 300 ml of coconut milk water.
- Take 1 tbsp of imli paste.
Instructions to make Chingri Malai Curry:
- Place prawns in a bowl. Sprinkle on the salt & turmeric..mix well. Heat 2 tspn oil in a non-stick pan. add prawns & cook on medium heat for 2 minutes. Turn the prawns over and cook for a further 2 minutes. The prawns should be firm and white. Remove from the pan..
- Heat the mustard oil in a pan. Once hot, add the cinnamon stick,cloves,peppercorns,.
- When whole spices splatter, add the onions and 1/4 tsp salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes until translucent. Now add the ginger and garlic paste and cook for a further 3-4 minutes until golden brown..
- Add salt, red chilli, turmeric, garam masala sugar and 2 tbsp water into a bowl and mix to make a paste & to the pan with the green chillis and mix well..
- Add the coconut milk + 1 cup of water.reduce the heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until gravy is thick. Add the imli paste..
- Add the cooked prawns & cook for again 3-4 munutes until oil floats on top..
- Serve hot with lemon rice.
If you find this Chingri Malai Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.