Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea curry in tomato sauce recipe. You can cook chickpea curry in tomato sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce:
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 piece of minced ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 head of cauliflower.
- Use 2 large of carrots.
- Take 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 680 ml of tomato sauce.
- You need 398 ml of cut green beans, canned.
- Get 540 ml of chickpeas, canned.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 of lime.
- Use 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped.
Instructions to make Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce:
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium. Add onion and ginger; season with salt. Cook, stirring frequently, until beginning to brown, 5 to 8 minutes..
- Add chopped cauliflower and carrots..
- Add spices; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 to 60 seconds..
- Add tomato sauce, chickpeas, green beans, and 1 cup water. Simmer until thickened..
- Stir in lime juice and cilantro; season with salt..
- Serve with rice; garnish with more cilantro, if desired..
If you find this Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.