Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tomato carrot and beetroot soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato carrot and beetroot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato carrot and beetroot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato carrot and beetroot soup recipe. You can have tomato carrot and beetroot soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato carrot and beetroot soup:
- You need 4-6 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 half of carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of beetroot.
- Get 1 tsp of Fresh Coriander.
- Prepare to taste of Salt to taste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1/2 of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- Provide 3 of Long/cloves.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 4-6 of Black peppers.
- Use 1 of Tej patta.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cornflour.
Steps to make Tomato carrot and beetroot soup:
- In a presure cooker tomatoes,carrot beetroot and coriander boil with water. For 3 whistles now of the gas cool it then blend it in a hand blender then make puree with the help of stainer in a pan heat the gas and put pan on the gas add butter or ghee add 3 cloves cinnamon stick jeera black pepper stir it and then pure soup in a pan add salt to taste sugar optional black pepper powder, 1tbsp corn flour dissolve in half cup water then add into soup stir it well soup is ready to serve..
- Transfer to a bowl and garnish with Coriander and cream.
If you find this Tomato carrot and beetroot soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.