Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Spaghetti Squash recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Spaghetti Squash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spaghetti Squash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spaghetti squash recipe. To make baked spaghetti squash you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Spaghetti Squash:
- Use 1 of medium sized spaghetti squash.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of medium onion, minced.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 pound of lean ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of baby kale.
- Prepare 24 oz of jar pasta sauce.
- Take 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Baked Spaghetti Squash:
- Slice squash lengthwise and scrape out seeds..
- Coat with olive oil and place in baking dish. Bake 375° for about an hour, or until fork easily punctures the flesh..
- While squash cooks, add Olive oil to a large skillet and sautè onion, garlic and beef..
- When beef is no longer pink, add kale and wilt. Turn off heat..
- When squash is cooked and cool enough to handle, use fork and scrape out flesh..
- Add squash and sauce to mixture in skillet and toss..
- Put mixture back into squash shells and top with cheese..
- Bake 375° for about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted..
If you find this Baked Spaghetti Squash recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.