Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe. To cook chingri malai curry (prawn curry) you need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chingri malai curry (prawn curry):
- Provide 200 gms of Prawn.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Coconut milk -.
- Provide 2 of Chopped onion – medium sized.
- Provide 2 of Chopped tomato medium sized.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger – garlic paste -.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Jeera powder -.
- Provide 1 of Tej patta -.
- Get 2 inch of Dal chiini.
- Get 3-4 of Laung -.
- Get 1 of Moti elaichi -.
- Take 2 of Dry red chilli -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Haldi powder -.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Kashmiri red mirchi powder -.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need 5-6 of Green chillies.
- Get as needed of Mustard oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Ghee -.
Steps to make Chingri malai curry (prawn curry):
- Take prawn and marinate with haldi and salt for 5 min..
- Heat the pan and add mustard oil in it, shallow fry the prawns and keep aside..
- Add all dry garam masala and dry red chilli.
- Add onion and stir till it become golden brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and stir it for 1 min..
- Then add tomato and after 2 min. Add jeera powder, haldi, Kashmiri lal mirchi powder, Salt, sugar and mix it well..
- Add some water in it. Now add garam masala powder, and cook it for 30 sec.
- Add fried prawns and after 2 min. Add coconut milk. When boiling cover it for 5 min..
- After that add 1/4 tsp garam masala plans 1 tsp ghee. Mix it well..
- Now ur chingari malai curry was ready to eat.
- Serve with rice..
If you find this Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.