Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spaghetti Squash Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti Squash Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti squash lasagna recipe. You can cook spaghetti squash lasagna using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spaghetti Squash Lasagna:
- Prepare 1 of large spaghetti squash, roasted.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of ground sausage (could also use ground beef or ground turkey).
- Use 2 cups of marinara sauce (jarred or homemade).
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Use to taste of dried basil.
- Prepare to taste of Italian seasoning and oregano.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Take 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Use of chopped parsley, for garnish.
Instructions to make Spaghetti Squash Lasagna:
- You should already have your squash roasted when starting this recipe. Use a fork to remove the strands of squash from the shells and into a large bowl, if you haven't already done so, then set aside..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8" baking dish and set aside..
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the onions and cook until they are translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook just a minute or so more, until fragrant..
- Add the ground sausage and cook until browned, breaking it apart as you cook. Drain any grease, if necessary..
- Add the seasonings and the marinara sauce to the skillet. Allow to come to a simmer and let simmer for 5 or so minutes, then remove from heat..
- Pour half of the sauce and meat mixture onto the bottom of the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly across the bottom. Then spread half of the spaghetti squash over the top of the sauce..
- Spread 3/4 cup of the ricotta cheese over the squash, then sprinkle 1/2 cup of the mozzarella and 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese over the ricotta..
- Spread the remaining sauce and meat mixture over the cheeses and then top with the remaining squash. Repeat the layering of the remaining cheeses..
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Then, uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes. To brown the cheese more, switch the oven to broil after the 10 minutes are up and broil until the cheese is golden, about 2-3 minutes. Once done, sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers..
If you find this Spaghetti Squash Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.