Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Sauvignon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Sauvignon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef sauvignon recipe. You can have beef sauvignon using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Sauvignon:
- Use 2 lb of beef chuck cubes (stew cut).
- Use 3 C of cabernet sauvignon.
- Provide 8 cloves of garlic, halved.
- Get 4 stalks of celery; medium dice.
- Use 2 of yellow onions; large dice.
- Get 4 of carrots; medium oblique cut.
- Use 10 of red potatoes; quartered.
- Get 4 C of beef stock.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 t of fresh thyme; minced.
- Provide as needed of kosher salt and black pepper.
Steps to make Beef Sauvignon:
- Marinate beef in 1 C cabernet sauvignon in an air tight plastic bag..
- Pat beef dry on paper towels. Reserve marinade. Let beef sit at room temperature for 1 hour..
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Sear beef until completely browned on medium-high heat. In batches. Do not overcrowd the pot. Set beef aside.
- Add bay leaf, thyme, carrots, onions, and celery. Saute until onions are lightly browned..
- Add tomato paste. Stir and cook 1 minute..
- Add reserved marinade. Reduce until nearly dry..
- Add beef, garlic, and potatoes to the pot. Cover with remaining wine and beef stock..
- Simmer for 2-3 hours, or until beef is tender..
- Variations; button mushrooms, merlot, pinot noir, Beaujolais, rosemary, parsley, buttered egg noodles, pearl onions, roasted garlic, bell peppers, shallots, sweet potatoes, demi glace, cognac, bacon, stout beer, Worcestershire, brandy, whiskey, tomatoes, sherry, red onion, spinach, couscous, rice, eggplant, caramelized bone marrow, soy sauce, asparagus, avocado, barley, peas, lentils, black eyed peas, green beans, black beans, pinto or white beans, poblano, ancho chile powder, paprika, corn,.
- Crushed pepper flakes, jalapeno, scallions, red onion, quinoa, sherry, soy sauce, red wine vinegar, broccoli, kale, pea pods, radish, butter, cumin, curry powder, cilantro, celery root, cabbage, turnips, rutabegas, horseradish, orange, liquid smoke, mustard, red wine vinegar, raspberry vinegar, dumplings, pastry crust, za'atar, chives, Italian seasoning, herbes de provence,.
- Dried onion soup mix, zucchini, yellow squash, polenta, cornbread crust, au jus, pork shoulder,.
If you find this Beef Sauvignon recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.