Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. To cook thai green curry you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry:
- Get 300 grams of Chicken thigh.
- Prepare 3 of Eggplants.
- Prepare 100 grams of Bamboo shoots.
- Take 5 of Green and red bell peppers.
- Take 50 grams of Thai green curry paste.
- Prepare 400 grams of ♪ Coconut milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of ♪ Fish sauce.
- Prepare 4 tsp of ♪ Sugar.
- Use 2 of leaves ♪ Kaffir lime leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ♪ Shrimp paste (if available).
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- Cut the eggplants into 12 pieces and soak in water. Cut bell peppers in half, take out the seeds and cut into 1 cm pieces. Mince bamboo shoots. Cut the chicken thigh into 1.5 cm cubes..
- Add a small amount of oil to a pan and sauté chicken cubes with the skin on the bottom. When the chicken is lightly browned, turn it over and let it cook through..
- When the chicken is cooked, first add eggplants, then bamboo shoots, and lastly some bell peppers. When they are cooked, take the pan off the heat..
- Heat a small amount of oil in a slightly large pot and stir in the green curry paste over low heat until aromatic. Once fragrant, add the ♪ marked ingredients and let it boil..
- When it comes to a boil, add cooked chicken and vegetables and let it boil again to finish!.
- I used this paste and coconut milk. I recommend using coconut milk from a bulk supermarket because it is cheap and creamy. The Carrefour chain of supermarkets carries cheap curry paste..
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.