Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Gourd sweet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gourd sweet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gourd sweet recipe. You can cook gourd sweet using 9 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gourd sweet:
- Provide 500 gms of bottle gourd peeled and washed.
- Provide 200 gms of khoya.
- Use 250 gms of sugar.
- Provide 6 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 10 gms of pistachios.
- Get 10 gms of almond.
- You need 1/4 tsp of green cardamom.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Dessicated coconut.
Steps to make Gourd sweet:
- Collect all the required ingredients. Wash and peel the gourd and cut 1 inch round pieces.
- Scrape out the pulp and seeds from gourd in such a way that the other end remain joined..
- Prepare all the rings like this.
- Heat water in a deep pan, add a pinch of baking soda..
- Once the water starts boiling, drop the gourd in the then cover and cook them for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- 5 minutes later, gourd will get cooked, leave the vessel as it is 2-3 minutes..
- To prepare the sugar syrup, take sugar in a vessel along with 3/4 cup of water to make a thin sugar syrup..
- When sugar melts and it's starts boiling, add semi cooked raw gourd rings.
- Cover it and make sure that the Lauki doesn't break. Cook the Lauki rings in sugar syrup until it's colour change slightly.
- Turn off the flame cover and let it rest. Keep the locker trends in sugar syrup for few minutes so that they become sweet..
- Meanwhile, prepare stuffing for the Lauki.for this, heat a pan and put the mawa in it. keep stirring constantly and roast the mawa on low flame so that it doesn't stick to the pan..
- After roasting for 2-3 minutes, Turn off the flame and allow it to cool down..
- As the Mawa cools down, transfer it to a plate and add chopped badam, Kaju and powered sugar. Mix well until all the ingredients combined well..
- After 10 minutes, take out the lock key rings on the syrup and put them on a plate..
- Coat the lauki rings with dessicated coconut..
- Place pistachios or or any dry fruit it at the centre and press gently.
- Prepare all the sweet in the same manner.
- Lauki ring sweet is ready..
If you find this Gourd sweet recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.