Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai red curry with chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red curry with chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry with chicken recipe. To cook thai red curry with chicken you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai red curry with chicken:
- Prepare 600 grams of chicken filet or breast, diced.
- Take 400 ml of coconut milk/cream.
- Take 3 tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 200 grams of white rice (thai jasmin rice is best).
- Take 100 grams of green beans / haricots verts, cut in 2 or 3 parts each.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper, cut in thin slices.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped in large slices.
- You need 3 of spring onions, cut in small rings.
- Take 70 grams of diced pineapple.
- Use 10 ml of coconut oil or olive oil.
Instructions to make Thai red curry with chicken:
- Cut all the vegetables and chicken as required. Don't cut the vegetables too finely, they should still have a nice bite..
- Pre-bake the chicken in a wok in some coconut or olive oil until the pieces are no longer raw inside. You might have to do it in two portions. Take it out and set it aside on a plate when done, clean the wok..
- Put the bell pepper and the green beans into the wok in the rest of the oil for about 2 minutes on medium heat..
- Add the red curry paste and cook for another minute or 2. Add about a quarter of the coconut milk when the curry paste starts to stick to the pan. Stir everything together well and let it simmer..
- Cook the rice according to instructions in another pan. This will take about 10 minutes..
- Add the normal onion, the chicken and some more coconut milk. Stir and let it simmer for 5 more minutes..
- Add the spring onions, the pineapple, and all the rest of the coconut milk. Turn the fire to low heat..
- Let it simmer some more. When your rice is done, check and taste if your vegetables are cooked well, especially the bell pepper and green beans..
- Serve the rice and curry separately. Everyone can take rice and pour delicious curry over it at will. Done!.
If you find this Thai red curry with chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.