Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- Get 150 gram of Paneer.
- Get 1 tsp of Kasuri Methi.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Chopped Coriander leaves.
- Use To taste of salt and red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Finely chopped Ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare of For puree.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of Curd.
- Take 1 cup of Palak/spinach puree (palak should be boiled).
- Take as needed of Water.
- Get 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Add 1 tbsp of oil in a pan. Add 1tbsp of kesuri methi and 1/2 tbsp chopped coriander. Place paneer cubes on pan. Sprinkle 1/4th tbsp turmeric powder 1/2 tbsp chilli powder and 1/2 tbsp Coriander powder. Fry them well on medium flame until golden brown. Keep it aside.
- In the same pan, Add 2 tbsp of butter and 2tbsp of oil. Add Green chilles, finely chopped ginger and garlic.
- Add chopped onion. Fry them until it becomes translucent. Add tomatoes and cook them until it becomes mushy.
- Add tomato and onion paste. I've taken onion 1 no and tomato 1 no to make fine onion tomato paste. Mix well.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder,chilli powder and garam masala. Mix well.once it starts releasing oil. Add 2 tbsp of thick curd.
- Lastly add palak puree. Palak is boiled and made it as puree in mixer. Cook it for about 5 -7 minutes. If the Gravy is too thick add little water as per required consistency.
- Put all the paneer cubes in gravy. Let it cook for about another 5 minutes..
- Lastly add fresh cream and serve with Rotis/ chapathis /Naan.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.