Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo soyabean curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo soyabean curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo soyabean curry recipe. To make aloo soyabean curry you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo soyabean curry:
- Take 2 of potatoes cut into pieces.
- Get 1 cup of soya bean chunks.
- Take 1 cup of onions paste.
- Get 2 cups of tomato paste.
- Provide 2 of green chillies, chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide As required of Oil for cooking.
- Use as needed of Water.
Instructions to make Aloo soyabean curry:
- Wash the soya chunks and soak in boiling water for around 10-15minutes after 15 minutes squeeze out all the water from the chunks and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds add onion paste and ginger-garlic paste and fry till it turns golden brown add all spices and about 2tbsp of water stir fry for a minute and then add tomato paste and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add potato cubes,soya chunks mix well cook for 2 minutes add water mix and cover the pan cook till potatoes are done finally add garam masala mix and simmer for 2 minutes switch off the gas..
- Transfer the serving bowl garnish with chopped corrinder leaves and serve with roti and rice..
If you find this Aloo soyabean curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.