Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect ~Shamrock's~ 3 Bean Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ~Shamrock's~ 3 Bean Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ~shamrock's~ 3 bean chili recipe. You can cook ~shamrock's~ 3 bean chili using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make ~Shamrock's~ 3 Bean Chili:
- Prepare 4 of lbs. ground beef.
- You need 2 of Large Cans – Whole Peeled Tomatoes.
- Use 2 of Large Cans – Dark Kidney Beans.
- Get 2 of Large Cans – Light Kidney Beans.
- Take 1 of Large Can – Garbanzo Beans.
- You need 2 of Onions-chopped.
- Prepare 4 of Green Peppers -chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Serrano Peppers –finely diced.
- Provide 2 of Jalapeño Peppers –finely diced.
- Get 6 Cloves of Garlic – finely diced.
- Get of Chili Powder.
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
- Use of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of Tabasco Sauce.
Instructions to make ~Shamrock's~ 3 Bean Chili:
- In large (3 gallon) soup pot brown ground beef with 1 chopped onion, garlic, 2 tbps. Chili powder, 1 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. pepper. Drain grease and return to pot..
- Add 2 large cans whole peeled tomatoes (with juice) and 2 chopped green peppers, 1 finely diced Serrano pepper, and 1 finely diced Jalapeño pepper. Simmer for approximately 30 minutes. Drain all canned beans and add to pot..
- Add remaining onion and chopped peppers (1 chopped onion, 1 chopped green pepper, 1 Serrano pepper finely diced, 1 Jalapeño pepper finely diced). Add 3 tbsp. Chili powder, 1 tbsp. Cayenne, ½ tsp. Tabasco Sauce..
- Cook on low for approximately 60-90 minutes until chili thickens. Stir frequently..
- Chili will continue to thicken as it cools..
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with Chopped Cilantro, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Sliced Green Onions and your favorite Margarita!.
If you find this ~Shamrock's~ 3 Bean Chili recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.