Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Japanese Okonomiyaki recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Okonomiyaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Okonomiyaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese okonomiyaki recipe. You can cook japanese okonomiyaki using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Okonomiyaki:
- Get of Main Ingredients.
- Use 1 Cup (120 g) of All-purpose Flour.
- Take 3/4 cup (180 mL) of Dashi Broth (Combine 180 ml of water with 1 tsp dashi powder).
- Provide 1/4 Tsp (1.5 g) of Salt.
- Use 1/4 Tsp (1 g) of Sugar.
- Use 1/4 Tsp (1 g) of Baking Powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 Tsp (6 g) of Nagaimo Powder *Optional.
- You need 1/2 Cup (12.5 g) of Tenkasu (tempura bits).
- You need 600 g of Green Cabbage.
- Provide 2 Pcs of Scallion.
- Get 6 Pcs of Bacon Slices (Halved into 12 smaller slices).
- Take 3 Pcs of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp (22.5 g) of Vegetable Oil.
- Use of For Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp (30 g) of Oyster Sauce.
- Get 4 Tbsp (60 g) of Ketchup.
- Provide 3 Tbsp (45 g) of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Take 1 Tbsp (21 g) of Honey.
- Get of Simply mix together until well combined.
- Take of Toppings.
- Prepare of Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- Get of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Take of Dried Bonito Flakes.
- Take of Dried Green Seaweed.
Steps to make Japanese Okonomiyaki:
- Remove the cabbage core and then mince it, place the minced cabbage in a colander to drain off extra moisture. Thinly slice the scallion and place them in a small bowl for later use..
- In a medium size bowl, mix the flour, nagaimo powder, baking powder, salt and sugar with the dashi broth until well combined without lumps..
- Stir the eggs, tenkasu, scallion and cabbage into the batter..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan with medium heat, then spread the batter to make circle with 2 cm thickness (about 6" round) on the pan..
- Place 3 sliced bacon on top of Okonomiyaki and cook with the lid on for 5 minutes..
- Remove the lid and filp over the Okonomiyaki when the bottom side is golden browned..
- Fix the shape of Okonomiyaki by gently pressing it and keep it together. Put the lid back on and cook for another 5 minutes..
- After that, flip it over for the last time and cook uncovered for 2 minutes..
- Transfer it onto a plate and add the toppings of your choice..
If you find this Japanese Okonomiyaki recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.