Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy palak paneer recipe. You can have creamy palak paneer using 24 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Palak paneer:
- Use 100 gm of spinach leaves.
- Provide 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Use 200 gm of paneer cubes.
- Get 1/2 cup of scrambled paneer.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Provide 1 of medium size onion paste.
- Get 1 of medium size tomato puree.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry roasted kasuri methi (Fenugreek leaves).
- Provide 1 inch of cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 of dry red chili.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take Pinch of asafoetida.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Creamy Palak paneer:
- In a pot blanch spinach leaves in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Remove it and transfer into ice- cold water..
- Squeeze out excess water.grind into a fine Puree along with green chillies and coriander leaves..
- Heat 2tbsp oil or butter in a pan and add paneer cubes and shallow fry till they turn golden brown.Remove it and transfer immediately in a bowl of cold water. (This helps in keeping the paneer soft).
- Now heat a pan with 1tbsp oil and 2tbsp butter, add bay leaf, cumin seeds, asafoetida. Stir fry for a minute..
- Now add onion paste, ginger paste. Fry them until it turns golden brown on medium flame..
- Now add tomato puree, turmeric powder,red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and mix well. At this stage add 1/2 tsp dry roasted kasuri methi.stair and cook well on medium flame..
- Add the Palak – coriander leaves Puree and fry for 3-4 minutes on medium flame till the oil separate..
- Now add about 1cup of hot water to get the desired consistency of the gravy..
- When the gravy is cooked then add the fresh cream in it. reduce the flame medium to low. And let it come to boil..
- When the gravy comes to boil add paneer cubes and scrambled paneer and mix it well with 1tsp lemon juice. cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Finally add 1tbsp butter,1/2tsp dry roasted kasuri methi garam masala powder. mix well.turn off the flame..
- Drizzling with fresh cream, scrambled paneer on top & Serve hot with rumali roti,naan or paratha..
If you find this Creamy Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.