Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Thai green curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken thai green curry recipe. You can have chicken thai green curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Thai green curry:
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breast.
- Use 200 ml of Coconut milk.
- Get 4 tsp of Olive oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 8-10 of Green coriander roots.
- Use 1 1/2 inch of Galangal or Thai ginger.
- Take 6 of Thai green and red chillies.
- You need 1/2 of Kafir lime.
- Provide 2 of Kafir lime leaves.
- Get 3 of Lemon grass sticks.
- Provide 1 of Carrot diced.
Instructions to make Chicken Thai green curry:
- 1 cut chicken breast into small pieces..
- Make a paste of Thai ingredients of green curry. Lemongrass roots. Thai ginger. Chillies kafir lime leaves (2) coriander stems..
- In a pan add oil. Add green curry paste. Fry it for 4 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces. Salt cook for 3 minutes. Add coconut milk and water. Add 2 kafir lime leaves. Let it cover and cook for 5 minutes. Add carrots and juice of half kafir lime. Cook till chicken becomes tender. Serve with jasmine or plain steamed rice..
If you find this Chicken Thai green curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.