Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lightly spiced veggie pasta bake recipe. You can cook lightly spiced veggie pasta bake using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake:
- Get 1 of red onion, finely chopped.
- Get 150 g of button mushrooms sliced.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic finely sliced.
- Use 3 of small carrots sliced.
- Provide 1 of pepper sliced.
- Prepare 150 g of sprouting broccoli each stem sliced to three pieces.
- Provide 1 of courgette sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small tin broad beans drained.
- Get 1 of small tin sweetcorn drained.
- Get 50 g of vine tomatoes cut into quarters.
- Take 2 tins of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 300 g of fresh pasta, penne or rigatoni.
- Get 3 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 100 g of cheddar cheese grated.
- Prepare 100 g of mozzarella sliced or grated.
- You need 50 g of Parmesan finely grated.
- Prepare 50 g of Moroccan breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake:
- Preheat oven to 200 (180 fan).
- Pour olive oil in large pan over medium heat, and add onions cooking for 2 mins, then add mushrooms and garlic. After five mins add carrots, pepper and vine tomatoes..
- Add tinned tomatoes plus water of one can to the pan, then add broccoli, courgette, broad beans and sweetcorn. Also add oregano and chilli flakes plus salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 10 mins..
- Meanwhile put pasta in separate pan with boiling water and simmer for 2 mins, then drain..
- Place pasta in baking dish, and pour over vegetables mixing well. Firstly cover the dish with cheddar, then mozzarella. Mix the Parmesan and breadcrumbs and top the dish with this mixture..
- Place in oven for 25-30 mins until golden brown, and serve with garlic bread or green salad..
If you find this Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.