Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Moong Dal fusion curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong Dal fusion curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably purchase a lot of items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moong dal fusion curry recipe. To make moong dal fusion curry you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Moong Dal fusion curry:
- You need 1 cup of moong dal.
- Provide 50 gr of chopped onion.
- You need 100 gr of sliced tomatoes.
- Provide 2 pcs of bay leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 2 pcs of dried chilis.
- Prepare 2 pcs of green chilis (adjust accordingly).
- Take 1 cups of water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cup of sliced eggplants.
Steps to make Moong Dal fusion curry:
- Prepare the ingredients. soak the moong dal overnight. Cook the dal first in boiling water for 30 minutes until it is soft. If you do have food blender, you may blend it. I don't have blender, I just mash it with pestle and mortar..
- In a pot, heat 3 tbsp cooking oil, add in the cumin seeds, bay leaves, mustard seed, dried red chilis. Stir it for 1 minute..
- Add in the chopped onion, sliced green chili, grated ginger. Add curry leave (if you have) Stir it until onion turns clear..
- Add the chopped tomatoes. Cook it until soft and mushy..
- Add the turmeric powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder..
- Mix it well. Add the blended moong dal. Add some water..
- Add salt and adjust the taste..
- Add any vegetables that you like. I use eggplants. Cook it for another 5 minutes in low medium heat..
- The dal is ready and serve it warm with rice / roti / naan..
If you find this Moong Dal fusion curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.