Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Vada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Vada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable vada recipe. You can have vegetable vada using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Vada:
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Leftover Rice.
- Provide 5 tbsp of Gram Flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Coarse Chapati Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Finely Chopped Spinach.
- Get 2 tbsp of Finely Grated Carrot.
- Take 2 tbsp of Grated Bottle Gourd.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Grated Potatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of Crushed Peas.
- Use 1 tbsp of Fresh Coriander.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Green Chilli Paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take of About 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice.
- Use 2 Pinches of Cooking Soda.
- Prepare of Salt per taste.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Sesame Seeds.
Steps to make Vegetable Vada:
- Mix all ingredients except for the Oil for frying and make a dough for the Vada..
- Make a Vada shape with your hands and sprinkle sesame seeds on them.
- Fry the Vada to be crispy or either grease an appe pan and bake the Vada in the appe Pan..
- Serve with chutney and sauce and now it's ready!.
If you find this Vegetable Vada recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.