Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican meatloaf recipe. You can cook mexican meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexican Meatloaf:
- Get of lean ground beef.
- You need of beef chorizo.
- Prepare of crushed tortilla chips.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes drained.
- Use of Chile de Arbol paste (or 4 ounces of your favorite minced chili pepper).
- You need of dried minced onion.
- You need of minced garlic.
- You need of ground cumin.
- Provide of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need of dried cilantro.
- Use of egg.
- Get of salt.
- Use of Black Pepper.
- Get of For the sauce.
- You need of red or green enchilada sauce.
- Get of brown sugar.
Steps to make Mexican Meatloaf:
- Line your slow cooker with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until well blended..
- Form meat mixture into a loaf..
- Set slow cooker on low heat for four hours..
- In a small sauce pan, heat sauce and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved..
- After three hours, baste the meat loaf with the sauce mixture and continue to cook. Use remaining sauce and top if desired when meatloaf is ready to serve..
If you find this Mexican Meatloaf recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.