Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Fakes Soupa (Lentil Soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fakes Soupa (Lentil Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fakes Soupa (Lentil Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely choose many items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fakes soupa (lentil soup) recipe. To make fakes soupa (lentil soup) you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fakes Soupa (Lentil Soup):
- Provide 300 grams of Lentil boiled.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot chopped.
- Use 1 of Onion chopped.
- Use 1 of Potato chopped.
- Use 2 of whole Garlic cloves.
- You need 150 grams of Bacon cut into small pieces.
- Provide 3 of Daphne Leaves/Bay Leaves.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Tomato Paste.
- You need 2 of Fresh tomatoes grated.
- Take 1 of Red Bell Pepper diced.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Fakes Soupa (Lentil Soup):
- Boil Lentil for at least 15 minutes and drain. In a large soup pan, add about 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil and sauté the Bacon..
- Add in Onion, Carrot, Potato, Bell Pepper, Garlic, and stir..
- Toss in the lentil and continue to stir, so that all is nicely combined..
- Add water, grated tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup Olive Oil and Bay leaves, bring to a boil and let it simmer on low heat for about 1 hour..
- I hope you enjoy this recipe, a bit of a twist from the usual Lentil Soup.
If you find this Fakes Soupa (Lentil Soup) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.