Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Oler Dalna/ Yam Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oler Dalna/ Yam Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oler Dalna/ Yam Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oler dalna/ yam curry recipe. You can cook oler dalna/ yam curry using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oler Dalna/ Yam Curry:
- Use 2 cups of (cuts into cubes) ol/suran/elephant foot yam.
- Provide 2 of potatoes cuts into cubes.
- Use 1 of tomato (chopped).
- You need 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin paste or powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coriander paste or powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 pinches of cinnamon powder.
- Provide 1 pinch of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cloves powder.
- Provide 2 pinches of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of bayleaf.
- Use 1 of onion (chopped).
- You need 2 of baby whole onions.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
- Take 2 tsp of oil.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide As needed of Coriander leaves(chopped).
Steps to make Oler Dalna/ Yam Curry:
- Peel & cut the big chunk of yum & potatoes into smaller cubes.Wash them & rub with salt & turmeric..
- Heat oil in a wok.Fry the yum pieces in batches.Keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with a bay leaf & cumin seeds.Add chopped onions,whole onions & fry for 1-2 mints..
- Add chopped tomatoes,ginger paste, cumin powder, coriander powder,salt, red chilli powder,turmeric powder & sugar.Saute for 1-2 mints.Add the fried pieces of yum & potatoes.Fold in well & stir for a mint..
- Add a cup of water.Boil for 4-5 mints.Add cinnamon, cardamom,cloves powder,ghee & cook for another 1 minute..
- Garnish this yum curry with chopped coriander leaves on a serving dish..
- Serve hot this delicious yum curry or oler dalna with steamed rice or phulkas..
- Serve hot.
If you find this Oler Dalna/ Yam Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.