Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon and Spinach Japanese Style Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon and Spinach Japanese Style Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon and spinach japanese style gratin recipe. To make salmon and spinach japanese style gratin you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon and Spinach Japanese Style Gratin:
- Provide 2 slice of Raw salmon.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Spinach.
- You need 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- Take 150 grams of Firm tofu.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Plain flour (cake flour).
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Provide 150 ml of Milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- Use 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of ◆Melting cheese for pizza.
- Get 1 of ◆Panko.
- Prepare 1 of ◆Grated hard cheese.
- You need 1 dash of ◆Butter ( if you like).
Steps to make Salmon and Spinach Japanese Style Gratin:
- Wrap the tofu with kitchen towel and place on a heat-proof dish to microwave for 1 and a half minutes at 500 W. When it's cooled down, drain well and crush roughly with hands..
- Blanch the spinach, wash under running water, and squeeze out the water. Cut into 3-4 cm lengths..
- Take out the bones from the salmon, cut into rough cubes and sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides..
- Cut Japanese leek diagonally into thin slices..
- Put 2, 3 and 4 into a bowl, add the flour and coat evenly..
- Put the butter and the vegetable oil in the frying pan over a medium heat, when the butter melts add 5 and sauté, taking care so the pieces of salmon don't stick to each other..
- When the surface of the salmon changes colour to slightly golden brown, and no longer floury, add the milk and dashi stock granules..
- Cook while mixing all the time for about 3-5 minutes until the sauce thickens..
- Place 8 into an oven dish, sprinkle on the ◆ ingredients and bake in the oven, toaster oven, or grill until golden brown..
- Serve while it's piping hot. -It's tasty with sliced, pre-boiled potatoes instead of spinach.
If you find this Salmon and Spinach Japanese Style Gratin recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.