Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian curry recipe. To make indian curry you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Curry:
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 of Onion Large.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Turmeric.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cayenne Powder.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Himalayan Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/3 cup of Cream Cheese (1oz).
- Take 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 lb of Chicken, cubed.
Instructions to make Indian Curry:
- If using ground beef, brown the beef separately and drain..
- Saute onions in Olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients except meat, water and cream cheese, mix well..
- Add chicken until cooked. Add browned beef if using ground beef..
- Add water, cover and simmer on low heat for 30 mins..
- Add cream cheese, simmer another 10 mins and mix until smooth..
If you find this Indian Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.