Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best “Snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to “Snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to “snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶 recipe. You can have “snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶 using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make “Snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶:
- Prepare of ➖Main ingredients ➖.
- Use 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of aubergine.
- Provide 1 of courgette.
- Take 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- Get 1 can of kala chana or chickpeas.
- Prepare of ➖ Curry paste ingredients ➖.
- Use 5 of tomatoes.
- Use 3 of red chillis.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 tbsp of tikka powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need of ➖ Garnish and serve ➖.
- Get 100 ml of Greek style yogurt.
- Provide 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- Provide of Rice and naan to serve.
Instructions to make “Snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶:
- For the curry paste: chop the chilli, tomatoes, garlic and ginger.
- Place the paste ingredients in a blender with cumin, curry powder and yogurt. Blend..
- In a hot pan reduce the paste. The darker you get it the better the flavour. This paste is also used in my 20min chicken and cashew curry..
- While the paste is reducing chop the peppers, courgette and onions.
- Chop the aubergines, chicken and coriander stems (save the leaves).
- Add the vegetables to the paste, cook for 10 mins then add the chicken and kala chana. Stir. If it reduces too much add some chicken stock..
- Once the chicken is cooked chop and add the coriander stems.
- Serve with rice and / or naan and top with a couple coriander leaves. Get warm 🌶.
If you find this “Snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.