Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crock Pot Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot soup recipe. To make crock pot soup you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Soup:
- Provide 1 lb of lean ground beef/turkey or chickn.
- Provide 1 can of chicken broth.
- Take 1 can of corn.
- Take 1 can of Veg All.
- Take 1 can of Rotel.
- Take 1 can of green beans.
- Use 1 can of pinto beans drained and rinsed (optional).
Instructions to make Crock Pot Soup:
- Season meat, turkey or chicken as desired. I use Morton Nature's Seasons on my ground meat or chicken. If I use turkey I use Tony's, Morton nature's season, and chicken marinade..
- In a skillet brown ground meat, or turkey. If using chicken I boil it then cut into small pieces..
- Add all other ingredients to crock pot then add ground meat, turkey, or chicken. Season as desire..
- Cook on high in the crock pot for 2 hours..
- You can add or change any of your favorite vegetables for what I listed above. I don't put pinto beans in mine but my mom does..
If you find this Crock Pot Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.