Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Steak with Mushroom Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak with Mushroom Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak with mushroom sauce recipe. To make beef steak with mushroom sauce you only need 32 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Steak with Mushroom Sauce:
- You need of (Beef Steak Marination)~.
- Take of beef (undercut).
- Prepare of coriander leaves.
- Provide of garlic.
- You need of green chillies.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of Paprika.
- Provide of black pepper crushed.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- Use of lemon juice.
- You need of kachri powder (meat tenderizer).
- Get of (Mushroom Sauce)~.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of oil.
- Provide of sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Take of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take of Siracha sauce.
- Take of vinegar.
- You need of ketchup.
- Prepare of cornflour.
- Use of water.
- Use of dried oregano.
- Provide of butter.
- Use of (Vegetables)~.
- Provide of butter.
- You need of carrots Julian.
- Get of capsicum Julian.
- Provide of sliced onions.
- Provide of corn (as required).
- Take of Boiled Rice (serve with).
Steps to make Beef Steak with Mushroom Sauce:
- First take a blender jug add fresh coriander leaves, salt, red chilli powder, paprika, garlic cloves, squeeze lemon juice, green chillies and oil. Blend it well..
- In large bowl add beef steak pieces and add blended marination. Add kachri powder and Marinate the beef well, cover and place the bowl in fridge for at least two hours..
- Cook the marinated beef strmeaks at low flame from both sides in grill pan or any nonstick pan..
- Take a wok add ginger garlic paste, then add sliced mushrooms and Cook for a minute..
- Now add vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and siracha sauce..
- Add ketchup also and mix it well..
- Dissolve cornflour in water and pour into the mixture. Stir continuesly till getting thick. At last add butter and mix. Mushroom sauce is ready..
- Add butter in a pan and Suatay vegetables for 2 minutes. In a platter serve beef streaks with tasty mushroom sauce, corn and vegetables 😋.
- Here yummy and delicious Beef steaks with mushroom sauce is ready to serve..
If you find this Beef Steak with Mushroom Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.