Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Hot & sour Fish coconut curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hot & sour Fish coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot & sour Fish coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot & sour fish coconut curry recipe. You can cook hot & sour fish coconut curry using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hot & sour Fish coconut curry:
- Provide 10-12 of fish pieces of Indian Salmon (Rawas).
- Get of Marinate:.
- Use 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Take 2 of lemons juice.
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- Take 10-12 of dried red chillies.
- Prepare of grind to smooth paste:.
- Get 5 of garlic cloves.
- Take 2 of onions roughly chopped.
- Get 1 of ginger peeled.
- Provide as needed of Few stalks fresh lemongrass.
- Take 1 cup of fresh mint leaves.
- Get 4-5 of lime leaves.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare of for gravy:.
- You need 150 ml of tomato puree.
- Get 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tamarind paste.
- Take 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
Steps to make Hot & sour Fish coconut curry:
- Clean & wash the fish pieces. in a bowl marinate the fish pieces in salt, turmeric,ginger garlic paste & egg for 4-5 hrs or overnight in a refrigerator..
- In a deep pan heat oil. add the curry leaves. once they crackle add the red curry paste & saute for 5-6 minutes..
- Once the oil floats on top add the coconut milk, tomato puree, ketchup, tamarind paste & salt to taste. simmer the gravy on medium heat for 10-1 2 minutes or until oil floats on top. add the fresh cream & cook for few minutes..
- In another pan heat oil & shallow fry the marinated fish pieces until light golden colour. keep aside on a absorbent paper to get rid of xtra oil..
- Transfer the fish pieces on a serving plate & drizzle the coconut gravy on the fish…
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
If you find this Hot & sour Fish coconut curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.