Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak paneer:
- Provide 2 cup of Palak(spinach).
- You need 1 cup of Paneer cubes.
- Provide 1 of medium sized onion.
- You need 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- Take 1 of big tomato.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 teaspoon of whole jeera(cumin).
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tablespoon of besan/gram flour.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Get 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Get 2 tablespoon of ghee.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- Clean and wash Palak leaves. Blunch them and make a smooth paste..
- Fry paneer cubes till light brown..
- Heat ghee and oil together in a kadai. Add whole jeera. Fry them for a while. Add crushed garlic and green chilli. Add chopped onion and fry till translucent. Add tomatoes and cook till they are soft..
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt. Cook till oil separates. Add Palak paste. Add besan. Mix well. Cook till the gravy starts thickening..
- Add paneer cubes. Mix throughly. Add garam masala powder and lemon juice. Tasty Palak paneer is ready to serve..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.