Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mom's Curry Couscous Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Curry Couscous Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's curry couscous salad recipe. To cook mom's curry couscous salad you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mom's Curry Couscous Salad:
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Use 1 cup of couscous, cooked and cooled.
- Use 1 can of 15.5-ounce chickpeas, drained.
- You need 4 of green onion tops, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, medium dice.
- Get 2 of celery stalks, medium dice.
- You need 1/2 cup of golden raisins.
- Provide of Dressing.
- Get 3/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of ground Malabar black pepper.
- Use 4 tsp of red curry powder (McCormick).
- Provide 3/4 tsp of ground allspice.
- Get 3/4 tsp of sea salt.
Steps to make Mom's Curry Couscous Salad:
- Combine the couscous, chickpeas, green onions, carrots, celery, and golden raisins in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside..
- In a separate small bowl, add the olive oil, lemon juice, black pepper, curry powder, allspice, and sea salt. Whisk vigorously to combine..
- Add the dressing to the couscous mixture and stir to combine letting dressing coat well..
- Let the couscous salad sit in the refrigerator for the flavors to marry and serve cold..
If you find this Mom's Curry Couscous Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.