Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Palak Paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer:
- Use 10 oz of spinach (washed and clean, about 6 cups packed spinach).
- Provide 1-1/2 cups of paneer (cubed into bite size, about 1/3 pound of paneer).
- Use 1 of tomato (finely chopped, this will make 3/4 of chopped tomato).
- Use 1 of green chilli (chopped).
- Get 1 Tbsp of ginger (chopped).
- You need 1 Tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
- Get 1/8 tsp of asafetida (hing).
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder (dhania).
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric (haldi).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt (adjust to taste).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 Tbsp of whole wheat flour.
- Get 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- First blanch the spinach, this helps to keep the spinach colour bright. To blanch the spinach, boil about 6 cups of water in a saucepan, and let the spinach boil for one minutes. Drain the water and put the spinach in ice cold water for about two minutes. Drain the water..
- Blend the spinach, ginger and green chilli. Spinach should be creamy but not pasty..
- Soak the cubed paneer in about three cups of hot water, for about 5 minutes or more. This helps to give the paneer soft texture. Set aside..
- While cooking, spinach can splatter, use larger sauce pan. Heat the oil in a sauce pan, over medium high heat. Test the heat by adding one cumin seed to the oil; if it cracks right away it is ready..
- Add cumin seed, and asafetida. After cumin seeds crack, add the tomatoes and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Tomatoes should be tender not mushy. Add coriander, turmeric, red chilli powder, salt, and sugar, stir and add the spinach..
- After spinach comes to boil lower the heat to low, and let the spinach cook for about 5-6 minutes do not cover the pot. This helps keeping the green colour of spinach..
- Mix the flour to 1/2 cup of water and add to the spinach, also add the cream. Mix it well and let it cook for five minutes. If needed add little more water..
- Drain the paneer and fold it gently with spinach and let it simmer for about five minutes.
- Recipe Notes Palak paneer is ready, serve with naan, tandoori roti, Paratha..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.