Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Ridge Gourd Fritters/Turai Pakoras recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ridge Gourd Fritters/Turai Pakoras recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ridge Gourd Fritters/Turai Pakoras recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ridge gourd fritters/turai pakoras recipe. You can have ridge gourd fritters/turai pakoras using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ridge Gourd Fritters/Turai Pakoras:
- Use 5-6 of Ridge Gourd sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder roasted.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander powder roasted.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Use 2 of Green chillies finely chopped.
- Provide 2 cups of Gram Flour or Besan.
- Use 1/8 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dry Mango powder or Amchur.
- You need 1 tsp of Chaat Masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Fenugreek Leaves dried ones.
- Take as required of Water.
- Provide as required of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Ridge Gourd Fritters/Turai Pakoras:
- Make a smooth semi thick batter with all the ingredients mentioned. Use water accordingly. Wash and peel the Ridge Gourds and slice them as thinly as possible. Or can slice a little bit slantingly giving it a rhombus shape as I did. It's up to you to decide. I have used Fan dried Fenugreek Leaves in the batter to give them a unique flavour and aroma. The recipe for the dried Fenugreek Leaves is on my account here. Do check it out, friends..
- Deep fry them on a medium-high heat in hot oil until done. Cook well on both sides turning at regular intervals for even cooking. It is a must to switch sides to cook well on both sides..
- Serve them piping hot with any Chutney of your choice with a sprinkle of some Chat Masala on top. It really gives it a nice aroma and flavour. Enjoy!.
If you find this Ridge Gourd Fritters/Turai Pakoras recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.