Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn Malai Curry/ Chingdi Machher Malai Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Malai Curry/ Chingdi Machher Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry/ Chingdi Machher Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry/ chingdi machher malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry/ chingdi machher malai curry using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Malai Curry/ Chingdi Machher Malai Curry:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Galda or Bagda Prawns.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 cup Coconut Milk.
- Provide 1 of medium size chopped onion.
- Provide 1 of medium size chopped tomato.
- Take 2 of medium size onion paste's juice.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 2 of dry red chilli.
- Take 2 of green cardamom pods.
- Take 1 of long cinnamon stick.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt, sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ghee.
- Get 1 tbsp of mustard oil.
Steps to make Prawn Malai Curry/ Chingdi Machher Malai Curry:
- Take the prawns & marinate them with turmeric powder & salt..
- Heat the pan & add mustard oil in it.Fry the prawns, do not overcook them.Add bay leaf, dry red chillies, cardamom pods(crushed) & cinnamon stick..
- Fry till fragrance comes out from them.Add the chopped onions & fry till become golden brown..
- Add chopped tomatoes, Red chilli powder.Sprinkle some water & mix them..
- Add ginger,garlic paste,cumin powder, salt, sugar,turmeric powder & the onion juice..
- When oil starts separating from the masala add the fried prawns.Add some hot water & cook for 2 mints in high flame.Then add the coconut milk..
- When it starts to boil cover it for 5 mints in medium flame.Add some ghee & switch off the flame..
- Serve hot with got STEAMED rice..
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry/ Chingdi Machher Malai Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.