Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked buttermilk oatmeal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked buttermilk oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked buttermilk oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked buttermilk oatmeal recipe. To cook baked buttermilk oatmeal you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked buttermilk oatmeal:
- Prepare 50 g (1/4 cup) of light brown soft sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 55 g (1/4 cup) of coconut or groundnut oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Provide 125 g (1 1/4 cup) of rolled oats.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of fine salt.
- You need 80 g (1/3 cup) of buttermilk.
- Use 3 of heaped tsp of your favourite jam.
- Take 1 of little butter for the dish.
Steps to make Baked buttermilk oatmeal:
- Mix the sugar with the oil in a bowl, add the cinnamon, salt and the bicarbonate of soda. Stir in the rolled oats and the buttermilk until it comes together..
- Butter the sides of a small gratin dish, 18 x 13cm (7 x 5 inch). Alternatively use 4 individual ramekins..
- Spread the jam on the bottom of the dish and spoon the oats mix on top. Smooth the surface with a spoon..
- Bake in the oven preheated to 180C/350F/gas 4 for about 30 minutes until golden and crisp on top. Leave it to stand for 10 minutes and tuck in. Also great with a dollop of yoghurt..
If you find this Baked buttermilk oatmeal recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.