Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar pineapple tuna loaf recipe. You can cook cheddar pineapple tuna loaf using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf:
- Use 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 5 cans of tuna fish drained.
- Prepare 16 ounces of pineapple tidbits.
- Provide 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 cups of butter crackers.
- Use 1 of small white onion diced.
- Use 1 of small red onion diced.
- You need 1 of rib celery sliced.
- Use 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Use To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Instructions to make Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit dice the onions, and slice the celery. Shred the cheese..
- Melt the butter and add the onion and celery. Add the seasonings. Sauté till the onions are translucent..
- Crush the crackers. Mix everything together..
- Put the mixture in a meatloaf pan. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes..
- Let rest, and serve I hope you enjoy. This can be served cold, warm, or hot..
If you find this Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.