Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Palak Paneer Steamed Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer Steamed Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer Steamed Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer steamed rice recipe. You can cook palak paneer steamed rice using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer Steamed Rice:
- Use 2 bunch of palak/spinach leaves.
- You need 100 gram of paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion paste.
- Use 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Provide 2-3 of green chilli.
- Use 2 tsp of panjabi masala powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of haldi(Turmeric) powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Jeera/cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hing/asafoetida.
- You need 2 tbsp of dahi/ fresh cream / malai.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of kasturi methi.
- Provide 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Water.
Steps to make Palak Paneer Steamed Rice:
- Blanched palak, make a smooth paste along with green chillies in mixer.. Cut paneer in cubes…
- Take pan, heat on medium flame, add butter and oil, add jeera, hing, ginger, garlic, saute well….
- Add onion paste, saute till colour changed.. Add tomato paste, mix well… Add haldi, salt, mirchi powder, garam masala, mix well…
- Add paneer cubes, palak puree, mix well, add dahi/ fresh cream, mix well.. Cook for 2- 3 minutes…
- Add lemon juice, kasoori methi.. Finally mix well.. Ready to serve…
- Serve with paratha, naan, kulcha.. Here I serve with steamed rice…
If you find this Palak Paneer Steamed Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.