Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. To make thai green chicken curry you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Chicken Curry:
- You need of Coconut milk solids (Chaokoh brand).
- Provide 4 oz of green curry paste (Maesri brand).
- You need 4 of chicken thighs (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Take 1 tbs of fish sauce and salt (to taste).
- You need 4-5 of Thai eggplants (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Take of Thai basil.
- Prepare of Sliced chilli.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Take of Chicken feet or fish (optional substitution for thighs).
Steps to make Thai Green Chicken Curry:
- Brown and thicken the coconut milk solids with the curry paste, cook until thick and bubbly.
- Cook the chicken (or chicken feet) in the coconut milk and curry paste.
- Add water to adjust thickness and bring back to a boil.
- Add Thai eggplant and cook until soft (~10 minutes), do not overstir when softened or the eggplant will break apart.
- If using fish instead of chicken, add after eggplant is cooked.
- Add fish sauce and salt (Bangkok people prefer salt over fish sauce and plara).
- Garnish with Thai basil and sliced chili.
- Eat with rice or Thai rice noodles.
If you find this Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.