Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak Paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer:
- Provide 4-5 cups of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 200 gm of tofu.
- Use 50 gm of motor.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions, chopped fine.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut cream.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- Boil the spinach for two minutes in a cup of water.Once it's cool, puree in high speed blender until all smooth.Puree the tomatoes..
- Cube the tofu and fry, keep aside.Heat oil in a deep skillet and add the cumin seeds.Once it splutters add onions and saute until slightly golden..
- Add ginger and garlic paste and saute until raw smell disappears. Add the tomato puree and spices,salt and cook on medium heat for about 5-6 minutes..
- Add the pureed spinach and tofu and motor. let it simmer on medium heat until tofu is soft.Add a little water if it's too thick. Add the coconut creme.Turn off the heat..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.