Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red coconut curry salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red coconut curry salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red coconut curry salmon recipe. To make red coconut curry salmon you only need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red coconut curry salmon:
- Get 1/3 cup of thai red curry paste or whatever…
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 2 of limes thinly sliced as sour as cookpad.
- Use 4 of ,200gm salmon fillets skin removed like cookpad has skinned us…..
- Take 1 of coriander, green onions, fried shallots, and Chilli sauce to serve.
Instructions to make Red coconut curry salmon:
- Pre heat oven to 200°Celsius.
- Mix together curry sauce and coconut milk set aside.
- Divide sliced lime between 4 sheets of non stick baking paper and top with salmon.
- Spoon over the curry mixture and fold over the edges of the paper to enclose the salmon.
- Pop on baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- When cooked open up and top with coriander, green onion, and shallots serve with chilli sauce.
- Hope your happy with yourself cookpad ….
- What a crap app now……
If you find this Red coconut curry salmon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.