Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hamburger Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hamburger Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger steak recipe. To make hamburger steak you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hamburger Steak:
- Take 2 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1/4 of onion-diced.
- Use 1 of season all.
- Use 1 of garlic salt.
- Provide 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of quaker oats.
- Provide 1/4 of bread crumbs.
- Get 1 cup of brown gravy mix.
- Use 4 cup of water..
Steps to make Hamburger Steak:
- mix all ingredients in bowl except brown gravy mix and water. put back in the fridge for 2-3 hours or more.
- form into patties, you can make them as big as you want..
- fry till there nice and brown and cook all the way..
- make the brown gravy and pour on to of hamburger patties..
- serve with white rice or mashed potatoes.
If you find this Hamburger Steak recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.