Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bamboo beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bamboo beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bamboo beef recipe. You can have bamboo beef using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bamboo beef:
- You need 200 g of beef.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger (powder).
- You need 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Provide 1 of small tin bamboo shoots.
- Take 1 of onion (sliced).
- Provide 3 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Use 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 300 ml of water.
- Take of Black pepper.
Steps to make Bamboo beef:
- Slice the meat into thin strips, put in a bowl and mix well with baking soda. Let marinate for 30 minutes and rinse well in cold water..
- Put the beef back in the bowl with the rest of the ingredients for the marinade and leave for at least 20 minutes – over night is the best!.
- On medium-high heat, fry the meat until it gets a bit of colour and then add the hoisin sauce and onion. Fry for a bit longer and then add the rest of the ingredients. Turn the heat down and let simmer for 8 minutes..
- To thicken the sauce, mix 1 tbsp corn starch with 50 ml water and add to the sauce while stiring..
- Serve with rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Bamboo beef recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.