Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken green curry recipe. To cook kanya's chicken green curry you only need 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Prepare of green curry paste.
- Use 25 of bird eyes chili,or any hot fresh chili.
- You need 1 of red onion,or 4 shallots ,chopped.
- Get 10 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 of sliced of galangal.
- Get 1 of lemongrass stalk,sliced.
- Take 2 of coriander roots,finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds,roasted.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander seeds,roasted.
- Provide 1 tsp of citrus peel,or lime peel is ok s.
- You need 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Use of others.
- Use 750 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 bunch of basils.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped eggplants.
- Provide 6 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- Take 12 of optional birdeyes chili for extra add in curry.
- Take 1 of fresh chili sliced ,and yellow bell pepper sliced to garnish ..optional.
- You need 700 grams of chicken,chopped to bite size ..or chicken breast ,tight ,,chopped ,sliced.
- Use of seasoning.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
Steps to make Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Make chilli paste ,first i roast coriander and cumin seeds,optional add 3 bay leaves , galangal ..chop and slice another chili paste ingredients …
- Start to pound lemongrass,galangal,citrus peel,salt,cumin,coriander seed by pestel and mortar,add chili ,shrimp paste ,garlic,onion until well mix …easy go buy some green curry paste at store and skip step one and two hahahha :).
- On low heat,set soup pot with some coconut milk ,stir in chili paste with kaffir lime leaves,keep stir dont let it burn,slowly add coconut milk just a little at time ,only to protect from burning ..stir and keep add it until your paste turn shinny green ,good smell.
- After paste is shinny ..now its time to add chopped chicken,stir to mix with paste on medium heat until no longer pink..add seasoning..water ..add more coconut milk ,but not all,let it simmer about 20 mins.
- After 20 mins ,add chopped eggplant ..cook more 10 mins ,add sliced pepper ,add all coconut ,basils,stir ,and heat off.
- Done your homemade chicken green curry at home,now serve it with hot steamed jasmine rice ,or rice noodles as Thai style..hope you enjoy this :).
If you find this Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.