Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Pilau Recipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Pilau Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Pilau Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple pilau recipe recipe. To make simple pilau recipe you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Pilau Recipe:
- Prepare 1 kg of Rice, washed & drained.
- Take 1/2 kg of lean Beef,boiled & cubed to desired size.
- Provide 2 of large Onions chopped.
- Provide 2 of Tbspns ground Garlic with Ginger.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Ground pilau masala.
- Get 2 of Seasoning cubes(Optional).
- You need of Enough cooking oil.
Instructions to make Simple Pilau Recipe:
- In heavy sufuria,heat the oil & add the onions. Fry them gently..
- Add the ginger & garlic & continue frying making sure they don't burn.
- Add the pilau masala & seasoning cubes..
- Add the meat. Make sure the onions don't burn.
- After the meat has cooked well in the spices,add your rice & stir gently. Make sure it is well coated with the meat & spices..
- Add water according to your rice type & cooking instructions. I pre-soaked my rice before draining. Taste & add salt if necessary..
- Cook on high heat making sure it does not burn & reduce the heat after the water starts drying. Give it a light stir from the edge to the center. Cover your sufuria & let your pilau cook for about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat & leave it covered for about 10 minutes or until ready..
If you find this Simple Pilau Recipe recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.