Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer potato fox nut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer potato fox nut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer potato fox nut curry recipe. To cook paneer potato fox nut curry you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer potato fox nut curry:
- You need 100 gm of Paneer.
- Provide 1 of Potato.
- Use as needed of Fox nut (Makhana).
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- Take 1 inch of Ginger piece.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Use to taste of Turmeric powder.
- Provide to taste of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Get 4 teaspoon of Cooking Oil.
Instructions to make Paneer potato fox nut curry:
- Cut paneer and potatoes in small pieces..
- In a karahi heat oil and put cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put ginger and tomato paste in it and stir for two minutes. Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and black pepper in it..
- Now add potatoes, fox nut and paneer and stir for two minutes..
- Stir till the oil leaves the karahi and cook for 5 minutes Add water and cook till done. Chat pate paneer potato and fox nut curry is ready. Serve hot with Kuttu parantha..
If you find this Paneer potato fox nut curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.